The Nexus Car Wrap Competition
26th March, 2015
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
And the Winner's are...Leanna Phillips & Laura Tonks! Congratulations, we will be in touch about your prize very soon. A big thank you to everyone else who entered.
We have recently spruced up our little car and given it a bit of face-lift.
Our Graphic designer Fiona designed the car wrap and it features a number of our key brand messages, incorporating our “watch your ideas take flight” campaign.
We know that for many small businesses having a car wrap with your essential details (name, number and website) is a bit of a no brainer.
We are feeling chuffed with our new look and we thought we’d outline a few key benefits that a car wrap brings to a business marketing campaign and encourage you to take a good look at our car in our latest competition.
The government national travel survey (updated last year) states that the average person takes 380 trips behind the wheel each year so it is easy to see how businesses have the potential to reach a wide range of new audiences using vehicle graphics. Car wraps can be a cost effective way of delivering your message, especially if you have a well-established brand identity enabling you to translate your professional brand image wherever you go.
There are a number of things to consider when planning your vehicle designs. Be sure to choose the right designer and installer and get them to fully explain the materials and production processes so you know what you’ll be getting. For extra info take a look at Fespa’s handy article, 7 secrets to a perfect car wrap.
Take a look at the two images (below) of our car and spot the four differences for your chance to win one of two beautiful Moleskine notepads – great for jotting down your creative ideas.
Pop your answers on an email to email@example.com or simply post it to Twitter or Facebook with using #carwrapsnap before the 1st April 2015. The two winners will be chosen at random and announced on Thursday 2rd April 2015.
*Quick Tip - On the car!*
Good luck spotters!
- 2 lucky winners will each win a beautiful Moleskine notepad
- The winners will be announced on Thursday 9th April 2015 and notified by email or via social media on the same day.
- The winners will be selected at random. The result is final and no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
- By entering the competition you give Nexus Design & Print the right to use your name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- Each person is limited to one entry only.
- Competition is only open to mainland UK residents.
- The prize is non-transferrable.
- No purchase necessary.