Find Stelf-the-Elf to win
4th December, 2015
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED - THANK YOU FOR PLAYING!
Find Stelf the Elf to win a signed Graham Carter print.
Our sneaky little elf has gone and got himself a bit lost somewhere within our website and we’d love it if you could help us find him!
Stelf is located in 3 different places on our site but you just need to find one to enter the draw. Once you’ve found him just click on Stelf and fill in your details to enter. We'll pick the two winners at random from the submissions and announce it on the blog on the 16th December!
We have two brilliant prizes on offer:
First prize: An original print of Stelf the Elf framed and signed by the artist Graham Carter himself.*
Second prize: A bottle of bubbly for the runner up.
Need a clue?
Clue 1: Stelf is a very close friend of our web developer Steve Elford!
Clue 2: He is really into his “Web design” and was very pleased with our BAA Mobile APP case study.
Clue 3: Stelf loves “creative design” and has recently thought about getting a rebrand.
Remember you just need to find one of them to enter.
Good Luck - now go find that sneaky Elf!
The Nexus Team x
*Prizes pictured above may vary slightly in size & colour.
THE IMPORTANT BIT:
- First prize winner will receive 1 x signed Graham Carter print of Stelf the Elf.
- Second prize winner will receive 1 x bottle of Bubbly
- The competition is only open to mainland UK residents.
- Each person is limited to one entry only.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Tuesday 15th December 2015 will not be counted.
- The winner's will be announced on Wednesday 16th December 2015 and notified by email the same day.
- The winner’s will be selected at random from the correct submissions.
- The result is final and no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
- By entering the competition you give Nexus Design & Print the right to use your name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- The prize is non-transferrable.
- Prizes will be allocated in the order of first and second drawn.
- No purchase necessary.
For details on how we came up with our christmas character pop over here.