Join our team
20th November, 2015
Applications have now closed.
Account Coordinator & Digital Marketing Assistant.
We are looking for someone special to join our lovely team.
You may already know a little about us, but if not we are a creative design agency based just by Preston Park, Brighton. We are a group of friendly, down to earth professionals, who work hard to get the job done and deliver an excellent service.
We are working towards a fresh approach to our company culture, ensuring that creativity and productivity can always thrive. The team are actively included in the development of our company values and we encourage our staff to nurture and develop these ideas as our business grows. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone to join our creative team and help us work towards a better future for our company, our staff and our clients.
We are looking for a bit of an all rounder for this particular role. Primarily you will be working as the Account Coordinator dealing with a wide range of administrative tasks. This includes assisting the sales team with telephone support and research, raising quotes, invoicing and building and maintaining good relationships with our suppliers.
We would also love it if you have a bit of experience in marketing with a genuine interest in social media, blogging and growing your proficiency in this area. You will occasionally be expected to support our digital marketing developer with various tasks so a flexible approach to your workload is very important.
Above all we are looking for someone who is really keen to get stuck in, has plenty of ideas and will fit in well with our team.
If you think that sounds like the job for you, then we’d love to hear from you!
For full details and the job description have a read below:
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Supporting the sales team, senior account coordinator and digital marketing developer
• Customer service and liaison
• Telephone and written communication with clients and suppliers
• General admin duties and sales support
• Experience in social media and digital marketing would be advantageous
Applicants should be able to demonstrate their experience in administration or a similar role and this is an ideal position for someone wishing to work in a creative environment and further their experience in digital marketing and sales support.
• High level of organisation and attention to detail
• Proficient in the use of Outlook, Excel, Word and other MS Office packages
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to quickly learn and use new software programs
• Excellent time management abilities
• Self-motivated with an ability to work on your own initiative
• Team player
• An interest in social media, blogging and digital marketing
We are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly person to join our busy team. You should be a fast learner, self motivated with the ability to work on your own initiative.
A sense of humour and great coffee making skills a must!
Salary: circa £18 - £20K
How to Apply:
Please email us your CV with covering letter to: Claudine Young, General Manager: email@example.com
Nexus Design & Print Ltd, 99/102 Preston Road, Brighton, BN1 6AF. Tel: 01273 702525.