A creative design agency
Nexus: truly creative design
Brighton’s design and marketing agency
Great designs bring everything together. They connect:
- Your print with your digital marketing
- Your brand with your customers
- Your advertising with your target audience
- Your business with success
What is Nexus?
A nexus is a way of linking different goals, strategies and campaigns into a unified force.
Nexus is a creative design and marketing agency in Brighton that helps your business to effectively connect all its goals, strategies and campaigns into a powerful, cohesive whole.
How can Nexus help you?
If you’re looking for a design agency that can help you integrate your marketing and set you apart from the competition, then you’ve found us. Together we can take your brand strategy to the next level, both on- and offline.
We have years of experience delivering quality creative and printing services and pride ourselves on being a team of listeners who put the ears back into marketeers.
- We take time to get to know your business before we start getting all creative – but we still meet your crazy deadlines.
- We always stay inside your budget whilst we’re thinking outside the box.
- By understanding all your business goals we can help you to deliver cost-effective campaigns that have maximum impact.
If you need a design and marketing agency that can connect your branding, printing, web, advertising and signage needs you can reach us on 01273 702525 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re always happy to come and find out about you – and you are always welcome to drop by our friendly office in East Sussex for a chat, a cuppa and a Hobnob or two.
Integrated design, print and digital marketing from Nexus
Whether you are looking for stand-alone services or integrated campaigns find out more about how we can help you join the dots and build your brand.
“We have been dealing with Nexus for over 20 years and have always had an excellent relationship with them. In particular we have been using a specific type of deck plan for many years which has served us well. Always pro-active, the team at Nexus came up with an alternative product which has additional features with the added benefit of offering us a cost saving.”